Thursday, June 12, 2014

On My Way - SOLD

5x7 inch oil on linen

Okay, this is one of the many places I want to visit someday. For now I will paint my dream locations when I need a getaway.  Here are a few facts about the Arc de Triomphe. Have you visited Paris?
  1. The Arc de Triomphe de l'Étoile is one of the most famous monuments in Paris. It stands in the centre of the Place Charles de Gaulle, at the western end of the Champs-Élysées. 
  2. Wikipedia
  3. Address: Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris, France
  4. Construction started: August 15, 1806
  5. Height: 164' (50 m)
  6. Opened: 1806

1 comment:

  1. Great painting for someone who has never been there. I have only visited it once at midnight and after two hours of sleep. That was in my flight attendant days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I treasure them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...