Thursday, February 2, 2012

Bailey

6x8 inches oil on raymar panel
Commissioned Painting—Sold

This is Bailey, oh how I want to rub his sweet ears. I had dachshunds when I was a little girl and loved their sweet velvety ears. I think my dogs would run from me thinking I was coming after their ears. As usual a few touch ups here and there I see after I photograph, and then Bailey will be in the mail off to be a sweet valentine's gift for his dad. Bailey's mom says he is a little obsessed with his tennis ball, he won't even eat without it by him. So sweet!! Thanks Rebecca and Bailey!!



7 comments:

  1. Love how you captured his innocent look! The tennis ball story is so cute. We all have our quirks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Linda! I just was admiring your bicycle painting on Daily Paintworks. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl~! I love love love your Bailey painting. It makes me want to "pet his ears". Fabulous~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl~! I love your painting of Bailey. You made me want to pet his ears. Love the story~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Laine! I love to know a little about the personalities of the dogs I paint. Bailey must be full of energy. Hope you are having a great week painting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very well painted, Carol. What great ears!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have done such a good job on this little fella, such a sweetheart, I'm sure his dad will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I treasure them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...